Thursday, December 29, 2011

P Simple Sentence: Free Speech Therapy Articulation Picture Cards

Description

This articulation card set is designed to be an extension of my single-syllable cards sets. The focus is still on simple /p/ words, but this time the pictures are more complex to facilitate simple phrases or sentences (3-4 words). Sentence/phrase suggestions are provided on the back of each card. As much as possible the sentences are kept simple as well using mostly early emerging consonants. The target audience for these cards are children with severe speech delays who have mastered sounds at the single-syllable level, but need practice incorporating those words into phrases. No blends or vocalic /r/ sounds are included in this set. (Scroll down to preview set.)

Key Features

  • This set includes 24 therapy cards with the picture on the front and two simple phrases or sentences on the back. The /p/ words are printed in bold and include initial /p/, final /p/ and some simple two-syllable /p/ words.
  • The words are CV, VC, CVC or CVCV in syllable shape.
  • The vast majority of the words included feature early emerging consonants and simple syllable shapes.
  • The words are simple and are easily understood by or easily taught to young children.

Permissions

I give permission to copy, print, or distribute this card set provided that:
  1. Each copy makes clear that I am the document's author.
  2. No copies are altered without my express consent.
  3. No one makes a profit from these copies.
  4. Electronic copies contain a live link back to my original and print copies not for merely personal use contain the URL of my original.

Looking for Feedback

I would love to hear back from anyone who uses this card set. Let me know if you find errors or there is anything you would change. Comment on this page, or send me an email at testyyettrying(at)gmail(dot)com.

Where can I find more?

More sets are on my Free Speech Therapy Articulation Cards page.

Card Sets

To download click on the image to open it full size. Then right click on the image, choose "save as" and save the page to your computer.

I recommend you print on cardstock and laminate for durability.






4 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your free printable materials. They are great and really helpful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good site post, i am delighted I came across it. I will be back down the track to check out other posts that
    natural anxiety relief

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics